Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Wizard

I've been thinking a lot lately about the people in my life. Specifically my mentors, or as I'd like to call them, my wizards.  It is incredible to me to see the amazing people that have been placed in my life. How did I get so lucky? 

Although I've been learning much from all of them about life, business and specific fields of work.... I'm learning so much about myself. The thing about these wizards is that they can teach me everything they know along my yellow brick road, but ultimately it's up to me what I do with the information that they so willingly give me. 

My wizards believe in me. My wizards know me well, and know how to help me. My wizards show up for me, encourage and challenge me. My wizards are honest with me. My wizards hold me accountable. My wizards care about me. 

Although it may seem like your life is determined by the opportunities you're given, rather it is determined by the opportunities that you give yourself and the ones that you take. So in reality, the great and powerful one is not the wizard, it is you... Just a regular person, who can accomplish great, powerful and wonderful things if you give yourself the chance. It is all in your mind... Will you let another determine your future? Or will you realize that only you have the power to create it? It's time to step out from behind the curtain and give all that you are to everything that you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment